Sunday, August 3, 2014

Corrie - Our visitor from Hellevoetsluis

Good Morning and welcome to our Besties UK blog... we have a special visitor today - Corrie and we would like to give her a very warm welcome to the UK ...


CORRIE (5 weken )
Hello everyone,
I am very pleased that I am invited to tell something about myself on the UK Bestie blog. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Corrie van der Velde and I am living in the beautiful town Hellevoetsluis. I am a mother of two children and grandmother of Noa, a sweet little babygirl, who is almost 7 months now. Since May 2014 I have been chosen to be a designer of My Besties Dutch Girls Designs. My daughter Cindy is also a member of this team and we
 

are crafting together for a long time. Knitting, sewing, card embroidery are some of the things I also like to do, as long as I am busy with my hobby.Card making has started with decoupage but at this moment I am a great fan of coloring images with my copics. The Besties are so great to color and it is so much fun to do. At this moment I am addicted to making cards. Every minute of spare time I used for cardmaking. Here are a few of my creations with the Besties. They are so lovely! Have I made you curious, take a look at my blog http://chvandervelde.blogspot.nl. I hope you come all over and visit my Besties Dutch Girls designs. 

Hugs, Corrie







10 comments:

  1. Das sind ja super schöne Karten
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrie so glad you could visit us at UK Besties. Your cards are lovely Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrie your cards are so beautiful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Corrie welcome to Besties UK so lovely to have you visit xx Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much ladies
    Kind regards Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are so cute! welcome to the UK Besties! so glad to have you visit us with your beautiful work. love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoi Corrie,
    Leuk dat je nu voorgesteld wordt bij my Besties UK.
    Birthday kaart vind ik nog steeds geweldig en heeft een mooi plekje in mijn knutselkamer.
    Groetjes Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work ~ your Cards are just stunning ~ Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Corrie your work is STUNNING , so glad that you were able to visit is at My Bestie UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww wowser i love your cards xx thank you so much for visiting us at UK Besites x x

    Hugs Kerrie x x

    ReplyDelete